CAMO Exterior Screws are designed specifically for exterior projects. Our deck, trim, collated, and structural screws are all ACQ compatible and have provided premium protection and performance for over a decade.
Collated Edge Deck Screws for Wood and Composite
Collated Deck Screws
- For use in 1–1-½ in. (26–38mm) thick pressure treated, cedar, redwood, uncapped composite, and PVC decking
- Use exclusively with the CAMO DRIVE deck fastening tool and orange Edge nose piece
- Screws install through the edge of the deck board, leaving a fastener-free surface
- Rake tip augers material out, reducing splitting and cracking
- T-15 Star Drive limits cam-outs and trimhead reduces the visibility of the screw
- Available in CAMO PROTECH™ carbon coating and 316 Stainless Steel
- 2-3/8 in. (60mm) screw
- 1000 ct. box covers 285 sq. ft. (26.48 M2)
- T-15 driver bits included
- Installation instructions
Used with the CAMO Drive Tool
Build SMARTER, build faster.
CAMO products are easy to use, easy to learn, and usable on any deck—so you can get the job done and move on.Get CAMO